We believe that all areas of our community need to be strong for us to thrive. That’s why, in addition to helping grow the economic vitality of the Napa Valley, we place a high value on giving back. Each year, through our in-kind giving, event participation and employee volunteerism, we support a wide range of local education initiatives and organizations.
Due to the size and limited resources of our winery, it is not possible for us to accommodate every request. With LEARNING as one of our core values at Trefethen, we focus our charitable giving efforts on education within our local community.
Please review our Donations Policy prior to submitting a request.
Trefethen Family Viticultural Center at Napa Valley College
- Requests must be made 6 weeks prior to the event through the online request form: trefethen.com/donations.
- Submission of donation request does not guarantee that your request will be fulfilled.
- Status of requests will not be received over the phone. A member of our team will contact you by email.
- Request form must include a Request Letter on organization letterhead in pdf, jpg, or word format.
- Recipients are responsible for obtaining necessary permits and/or licenses related to serving, auction, and or/selling wine at their events.
If you have any questions or concerns about your donation submittal,
please email email@example.com.